Dental Impression Trays, Perforated Denture set of 6 pieces - £5.00


Are dental instruments or devices used by dentist also called chip blowers typically consist of a rubber with metal tube. Such instruments are used to blow drilling and comprising liquids or gas reservoirs, various types of syringes and tubes are specially made for such procedures.

There are no products to list in this category.